This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

We had a nice Easter this year, our first with Claire!
 
The Easter bunny came to see the babies and Wyatt was most interested in his Peeps.
 
We got ready for church and my babies looks soooo precious! I about died over Claire's cuteness in her bonnet! And Wyatt...my little boy is looking less and less like a toddler and so much more like a boy.
 
Church was good! We actually got there on time and Wyatt went to children's church for the first time! I am so excited that he's (almost) 2 now and can go. I may get to pay attention during the sermon now! Ryan stayed with him for his first time, but he said we should be able to drop him off and him not be missing us. I hope! They made this and I'll probably keep it forever!
After church we went to eat at SKK a new restuarant in town. I won't be returning. Ryan likely will. Ew.
 
After naps we hunted Easter eggs!
 
Wyatt wasn't really interested in putting the eggs in his basket. He was much more interested in picking them up by way of his truck.
 
He is so goofy.
 
 
It was a great day with beautiful weather!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...