This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

SOLD! ... under contract

Well, kinda. Ryan always corrects me when I say, "I still can't believe we sold our house so quick!" with a "It's not sold yet." True story, I suppose.

However, despite the fact that it hasn't technically sold yet I still get so excited that it was only for sale for 2 weeks before we received (and accepted) an offer! Their financing was approved so now we just want for the process to move along. Luckily, this is my line of work so I know what to expect and how long it normally takes. We are looking forward to the middle of May with nothing but good news. I hope we get to stick to our closing date we've set! Fingers crossed and lots of prayers!

And!

We've also found us a house!! So exciting and I look forward to sharing more about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...