This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain: As of our doctor's appointment Thursday 19 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Haven't added any clothes to my "maternity wardrobe" but will definitely be doing a little shopping very soon since my shirts are getting short and I feel like Gus from Cinderella...

Sleep: I feel like it's my first trimester again and I could sleep for days.

Best moment this week: Getting his newborn hat and burp cloths in. I'm a sucker fora all things monogrammed.

Movement: Ryan hears me say ouch a lot...

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: As Ryan likes to joke---who is this Braxton Hicks and why do you keep talking about him. I'm not 100% sure if I am experiencing these and I'm probably not because I think I will know. But, whatever is going on inside my utersus hurts. End of story.

Belly Button in or out? I will be fine having a smooth belly button...popping out is just not an option though.

Cravings: None.

What I miss: Being tan...I really need to look into getting a spray tan and if it's "okay."

Weekly Wisdom: Wear what you want...for example, if wearing a long sleeve dress with no leggings and flats is what feels good to you (even if it is during the snow) then wear it. Moms will understand...everyone else will think you're crazy.

Milestones: No real milestones this week unless getting into the SINGLE digits count and to this little momma it sure enough does!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...