This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

33 weeks


How far along? 33 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still very minimal.

Sleep: I've abandoned my Snoogle temporarily since my belly hangs over it and it's slightly uncomfortable. I have one regular pillow on each side of me and sleep fantastically!

Best moment this week: Getting the hunting closet that remained in Wyatt's room completely cleaned out and filled with baby clothes and diapers.

Movement: Feeling him move is by far my favorite part of pregnancy. It's downright hilarious to me when he pops out on one side of my belly.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: Negative.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

Cravings: No cravings, but when someone mentions something it almost always sounds good to me. Chubby bunney is me.

What I miss: Being tan, running, working out, not being so emotional over everything (this includes the little cats in PetSmart who are waiting for a wonderful home).

Weekly Wisdom: You're not getting fat, you're growing a baby.

Milestones: Going through all the wonderful baby gifts we received at our shower last Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...