This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

32 weeks



How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 20 lbs

Maternity clothes? Got two new pieces to add to my growing collection.

Sleep: I need more sleep each and every day...I think this is preparation for all those sleepless nights that are likely in my future.

Best moment this week: Little boy getting the hiccups! Sooo adorable.

Movement: No one really informed me of how painful this little booger could be.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: Negative.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

Cravings: No real cravings, but I do eat peanut butter almost daily and as well as Edy's Slow Churned Ice Cream every night.

What I miss: Not to sound "alcoholic-y" or anything, but a nice Diet Coke and Captain Morgan would be nice...along with a night of dancing, live music, girlfriends, and the hubs.

Weekly Wisdom: I really have no wisdom this week...I could tell you a lot of not so wise things that I did do this week...one being walking into the men's bathroom at Whattaburger. Thankfully there were zero men in there. Sigh.of.relief. Not quite sure how I managed that since I clearly knew where the women's bathroom is.

Milestones: Feeling Wyatt's hiccups and getting baby gifts from Ryan's Aunt. Having baby stuff other than clothes is sooo much fun. I love the little diapers so much. Ask me how much I like them about 3 months from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...