This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hiccups

Last night as we were crawling into bed I started having the weirdest feeling. It was a very rythmic "beating" and at first I thought it was my heartbeat, but then quickly realized that it wasn't. Wyatt, in fact, had the hiccups. They were absolutely adorable. I had always wondered what they would feel like, having heard people say their baby had them. (I already feel like I'm entering the world of "motherly competition" because I was wondering when my baby would have hiccups in the womb. Like his was abnormal or something if he didn't. How foolish, right?)

I laid there with perma-grin feeling all those little beats and even had Ryan see if he could feel them, but sadly he couldn't. It's amazing that he will be here in 8 weeks. I am truly going to miss having him inside me. Ryan always reassures me that I am going to have him here and will be able to hold him, but it just won't be the same. While I am more than ready to hold him and give his lots of kisses, I'm really sad that I won't feel the kicks, punches, rolls, or little hiccups anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...