This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Pack Go

Today, I am a cheese head.

I am rooting for the Green and Gold.

I have no reason as to why.

If I had anything Green Bay, I would be rockin' it today.

I wish is was in Texas cheering behind Terry Bradshaw with all the other people who seem to be having a blasty-blast.

I wish I was there to cook with my boyfriend Guy Fieri.

I would like to see the buses full of smiles from the team, but I suppose it's forgivable due to what is on the line.

If "my" team loses, I will probably cry. Not because I'm just that into it, but because I hate for anyone to lose something that big. Okay, okay, there are pregnancy hormones involved.

I look forward to the Black Eyed Peas performance.

I look forward to the commercials...and I have high hopes for the E-Trade babies. I hope they don't disappoint.

I secretly loved seeing everyone in Wal-Mart sporting their teams shirts, hats, jackets, and sneakers. (Okay, so I didn't see any sneakers today, but I have seen some in person...in my house, courtesy of Ryan's friend Trey -and for clarification they were Baltimore Ravens.)

I love football and will truly miss it after today...

Fall needs to be on its merry little way soooooon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...