This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

34 weeks


How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain: We had a doctors appointment Thursday and I am up 21 pounds!

Maternity clothes? Still very minimal.

Sleep: I am sleeping like a champ during the night! I am napping for about 30-45 minutes when I get home from work as well.

Best moment this week: Hearing Wyatt's heartbeat, finally getting my canvas that I ordered almost a month ago in, finding a hamper and vase for his room. All we like is a lamp and it will be complete!

Movement: As much as it can hurt at times it's the most reassuring feeling that he's doing okay in there and still baking away. It's also pretty cool that he will start moving when Ryan and I are talking.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: Negative.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but we are getting more and more shallow. Just hold out 6 more weeks, please?

Cravings: No cravings, but I love ice cream which I always have.

What I miss: Dressing "cute" and actually feeling that way.

Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy can and will fly by so enjoy each moment.

Milestones: Being one step closer to getting his room finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...