This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meet me in...

St. Louis
The hubs and I are going to St. Louis in September to watch the Braves play. I am beyond excited! I know that we are going to have so much fun. The only sad part is it will be our first getaway after having a baby, but yet he won't be joining us. It will be good for us though and that's what's important. Plus, I'm sure Wyatt will have a dandy time at his grandparent's house (as will Marley)! Yes, we still have a little pooch named Marley who has sadly taken a backseat to his younger brother. At least to me...Daddy is pretty good about showing Marles love each evening.

Ryan ordered us our shirts...I think he may be a little bit more excited than I am. Truth be told: he wanted matching shirts, but couldn't find any. Cute, right? (I've taught him well. I'm so lucky to have a hubs who is "in" with the whole matchy-matchy mess that I adore.) And, what could be better than watching his all time favorite baseball team? Um, watching it with his wife! Duh!

Not to mention...The Cheesecake Factory is there. Bonus!

Should be a great long weekend for us and right around Bunney's birthday. Nashville for George Strait last year, St. Louis for the Braves this year...he better be planning something fab-u-lous for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...