This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Slacking

I went for my 6 week check up today...all is well and we are ready to start trying for baby #2!!!

Okay, okay... I am totally joking about baby numero dos. We aren't quite to that point yet, but we have unofficially decided to start trying shortly after Wyatt turns 1...and that? That is going to be here before we know it.

I weighed in 1 lb below my pre-baby weight. Woo! Crappy part? While I am enjoying that number on the scale I am, what I tell my husband, a flabby mess. Yuck.

Every day it is the same thing..."Monday I am going to start running again." Monday rolls around and I don't.

I hate to admit it, but I've become lazy...a lazy slob who sits around with my little love eating frozen grasshoppers during the day and cheesecakes by night.

I think in the back of my mind I continued to put off real exercising because to me a number was a big deal...and managing to maintain a weight that I was happy with made it that much easier to be a lazy person.

That's over and done with now. Tomorrow I am going to get up and go run...at 6:30 in the morning. (Yes, my alarm has gone off every morning at 6:30 since Monday. At least I had good intentions every day.)

I am very ready to be running again. I hate feeling out of shape. We will see how it goes...I know sitting around getting no cardio is terrible for me, so hopefully tomorrow I will be back on the running bandwagon.

At least I have a husband who tells me I still look good and not flabby. That's what matters, right?

I do believe a shopping trip is in order for new running clothes. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...