This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day came early

This Sunday will mark a monumental day for me. I will be celebrating my first "real" Mother's Day. I got a present last year, an Easter Lily that we planted because I am a mommy to Marley, but this year it's for real and it's all thanks to my little piggy Wyatt. I am so excited. We are also going to tackle church for the first time as well!

Ryan and I are terrible at gift-giving. By this I mean we always give presents early. It is so hard for us to wait until the day of and I'm not quite sure why but I am definitely a fan!

Today, I got my present. He had my blog posts from 2010 made into a book. He used this website and it is awesome! I absolutely adore it! I started blogging to document my feelings about leading up to our wedding (hence the name) and then as a way of remembering all the fun things we did and what life had in store for us. I always knew I would want to remember our day-to-day lives, but now that I have it in a book and it can go on my bookshelf and at any moment I can go there and reminisce about our story.

Here is the cover of my book:

The dedication:
I love the "Contents" page:
How it looks with no pictures in the post:

With pictures:
 So there is my present---Bunney did a great job! I'm looking forward to lunch and a movie Saturday afternoon with him. He's taking me "out" for Mother's Day sans-baby. Isn't that a little strange that the only way I am getting to actually celebrate this day is because of the one boy I am getting a "break" from? I should go down in the books as a bad mother for that, but at least I will be spending my actual "day" with him. And, it's healthy for mommy and daddy to have a little time away from baby. Right? Right.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO awesome! I have several friends that have gotten/are planning on getting their blog made into a book! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...