This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

On April 12, 2011 at 5:08pm I joined an elite club... I, officially, became a mother to the most handsome little boy I've ever laid eyes on.
 Wyatt brings not only myself, but his daddy as well, so much happiness. I am forever thankful for the blessings that God has bestowed upon my little family so far.
Being that it was my day, Ryan was going to wake up early and surprise me by making me my beloved blueberry muffins. However, our little toot decided that he would take an hour and ten minutes to drink a measly 4 ozs. Seriously? After not eating for nearly 6 hours you think he would suck that bottle down, but instead he took his sweet time.

We had decided to take Wyatt to church for the first time today. I was a nervous wreck, but like always, Ryan assured me it was going to be okay. Which it was! Wyatt didn't make a peep the entire time we were there. I, along with many other moms, got to stand and be recognized. No lie, I seriously felt special.

After a successful morning at church (and plently of people telling us what a dandy we have) we headed over to mom's to spend time with her and eat...we also had a lot of pictures taken!

 


Since I got my blog book earlier in the week I didn't expect anything the actual day of. However, I got a card from Ryan and a card from Wyatt and Marley. Also, I got two more of the cups that I am slightly obsessed with. Really, there is nothing more spectacular than these cups! Kudos to my hubby for getting me them!
 I had the best first Mother's Day ever. I am so lucky to have a good, loving husband who puts up with me during all my crazy moments and a son who is everything to me. And, because I am such a doting mother... We have had 4 straight nights of sleep! Yay! Little man has slept through the night all 4 nights and I am hoping tonight is #5! Even if it isn't, I'm pretty proud of him anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...