This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was a short one to say the least. We didn't get to hang with Daddy very much since he was playing in a golf tournament, but we still had fun.

Friday night we got to meet little baby Cru. He was so sweet and tiny! I can't believe Wyatt is already 10.2 lbs. Chunky baby boy, but I love it. He looked like a monster compared to 6 lb Cru! They will for sure be future Atlanta Braves, we all have no doubts!

Saturday Ryan headed out for the golf tournament and I headed over to my parents to drop off the baby so I could go enjoy a movie and dinner with my girls. We watched Bridesmaids and it was downright hilarious...to the point that I actually cried. I definitely recommend watching it. Afterwards we went and ate dinner at Ruby Tuesday. (Confession: After the movie we drove back to Dardanelle, checked on my little man, and drove back across Russellville to eat. Yeah, I'm a little lame. But I have a fabulous bff that didn't mind a bit!) Girl time was just what I needed...dinner was great and so were my "adult" beverages I had. I was home by 8...you know since the end of the world was about to happen...just in time to cuddle with my love. I visited with my parents a little more and then headed home.

Sunday was spent at my parent's house again until Ryan finished up the tournament.

The best thing about the Billy D Tournament each year? I get one of these... (or my hubby does, but we both know it's mine. In fact, he called to ask if I wanted a red or yellow one. Little did I know his "red" was really a burnt orange and so now I feel like a Texas fan. Gag.) Even though I usually only wear a hat while floating the river, I still like to stake claims on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...