This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, August 15, 2011

The Braves win! So does Sarah!

Soo...the Braves won tonight. Woo-hoo! Thank you Mr. Freeman!!

As the game was happening and we were a losin' I was trying to convince my lovely, sweet, darlin' husband that I needed something...something I clearly do not something very important.

I read about Birchbox on one of the blogs I read and for $10 a month you get 5 beauty products (4 sample sized and 1 full size product) sent to your door. Um, yes please. Now I'll admit I am very set in my ways about make-up, hair products, anything beauty related...and being on our new "budget" I was thinking it was kind of a waste. However, I really got to thinking wanting and decided I hardly do anything for me so I felt entitled to a little splurging. (I think we can manage $10 a month.)

While trying to convince Ryan that I really did need it (he kept telling me no-I'm sorry, who are you and what did you do with my yes-man husband?!), he told me that if the Braves won tonight I could get it. Well crap...they were going to lose tonight...I think we both knew it. So, I continued telling him all the reasons why I did need it and he just kept telling me no, that the only reason I really wanted it was because I love getting mail. (He knows me too well.) Well, I finally got the go ahead. There may or may not have been tears. So I will be getting my first box next month! I can't wait to share...and if it's a total let down I can cancel at anytime.

Well, after I confirmed my order and felt good about myself, Mr. Freeman himself got a base hit and bam! Our braves won! You can only imagine how triumphant I felt knowing if I hadn't just made the order 3 minutes ago I could have been doing it right then. So, thank you Atlanta Braves for pulling through...can't wait to see you live next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...