This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Nothing major this weekend...just finished a great book The Help on Saturday and went to see the movie today with my love. The movie was great...I think it tweaked the book just well enough to have it work out beautifully. Even Bunney really liked it. I laughed, cried, and am now eager to find another good book to read. (Even though the hubs is probably opposed to that idea since every moment I spent since Wednesday not cleaning, laundering, cooking, or mommying was spent reading. Seriously- that good.)

Today we left the baby with his Mimi and came back and had supper. I went outside since it felt so good and little man fell asleep. Is the anything cuter than a baby in only a diaper? Absolutely not.

Ryan and I ended up eating dinner on the deck and it was so nice. I felt like we were dating again. Ha! Too bad the weekend is over... and shots are tomorrow. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...