This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's a girl!

I posted about my best friend Haley finding out what she was having, but never actually shared that info. Oops. Well, it's a girl! Wyatt's future prom date we like to say.

I have known Haley forever. We go way, way back. Like elementary school. I am second from left on the swing and she is third. (If you dare, click picture to enlarge.)
 Our friendship endured middle school...

Even high school...
And we've always been there to help one another out...

We had the "college experience" together...

And even the eventual college graduation...
The friendship has survived my marriage to a great a guy as well as her marriage to a great guy...
The showers and eventual birth of my son...
 And now?
Now, we sit and wait until her daughter is born!

 I am so very excited for Haley and Jay as they are waiting for their little girl that will be here at the very end of this year. We have been through so much and our friendship has survived so much.  I know what it is like to be a mommy and I know that Haley is going to L-O-V-E it. Can't wait to meet Payton Reese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...