This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Recap

 Let's see...

Friday night we did a whole lot of nothing. Story of our life, right? Right. We curled up and watched Something Borrowed which was such a good movie! I really wanted to read it before I watched it, but I will just have to settle with watching it first. It was so cute (and sad), but also really funny. I heart John Krasinski but don't tell my husband.

Saturday morning Ryan got up early to go to his annual Fantasy Football draft so me and this cutie hung out for the day. I sent Ryan this picture and said that he got all dressed up because he was thinking he was getting to go to some draft that his daddy kept talking about, but instead got left behind. (Sad face.)

But fo' real...how cute is my kid?

This is how daddy spent his day...looking bright eyed isn't he? Yah, I didn't think so either...
Hopefully he was sober enough that we have a good fantasy football team this year.

Here's me and that cute baby again. I hope by now he is use to have a camera (or phone) in his face all.the.time.
Saturday evening I took Wyatt to my parents so that I could have some girl time!
Yes, we are in fact that vain that we set a camera up on a microwave and took a picture of ourselves. It was like the old days. And yes, we did take multiple pictures. Whatev. We went and had dinner and then went to watch one of our friend's band play at the Gazebo on Front Street. It was hot, but a lot of fun just sitting around, listening to music, and chatting. I picked up Wyatt and headed home just to be in bed by 10:30. I go all out now days.

Sunday Ryan got home about 9 or so and we fed the baby and got around to go eat lunch. Then we pretty much did nothing but watch tv, play with Wyatt, grocery shop, and clean the house.

Here we are about to head to town...is it just me or is my child ginormous? And he's only 4.5 months old. We may have to take out a second mortgage to feed him in his teen years.
Hanging out with daddy. I love his big blue eyes!
This was before we had a crappy evening...we've discovered carrots and Wyatt's tummy do not cooperate. In fact, they are pretty much having a wrestling match I believe and his tummy is winning. At least we move on to peas tonight so hopefully they will work better. So far, his favorite veggie is green beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...