This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Starting cereal

We started Wyatt on cereal last night and I am pretty sure he loved it. It was easy getting him to eat all his food and we had a pretty good times doing it ourselves. Daddy started feeding him first and then I eventually took over. We fed him before his last bottle of the day and he was in bed by 9, but woke up in a crying fit around 11:45. Very unlike him. Daddy tended to him and got him back to sleep, but noticed he was gassy. Poor thing. He woke up again at 4 (and yes, flashbacks of those first few weeks started creeping back into my mind and I was becoming petrified that this was going to become a nightly thing again). I tried to get him back to sleep but he wouldn't so I just made a bottle that he sucked down in 15 minutes and was back asleep instantly. I'm not sure what the deal was. I'm moving the cereal feeding to his 5:00 feeding and sticking to just a bottle for his last one. Hopefully that will work a little better?

Anyway, here are som pictures from our fun evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...