This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

16 weeks

Baby boy is 16 weeks old today!!

As of last Friday night, you weighed 16.15 lbs. You've nearly doubled your birth weight and momma sure can tell. I think it's safe to say that you are over 17 lbs now.

At lunch today, you had a little taste of Aunt Kylie's pear juice. She brought the spoon to you and you knew exactly what to do. It was so funny watching you. I am getting you cereal tomorrow and we will be starting it tomorrow evening. I wanted to wait until your 4 month birthday, but since you already know what you are doing we might as well start 9 days earlier. You are growing up entirely too fast. Please do me a favor and slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...