This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Because today I want to remember...

That I (for the first time) was able to get you to sleep on my shoulder during church...therefore, mommy got to actually pay attention during the sermon! You've yet to visit the church nursery...what can I say? I'm stingy with my heart. But, I do have to admit there is nothing sweeter than having a little sleeping head on your shoulder and getting to hear a great message.

Also, today I want to remember the sweet little nap that we took together. I know these days are far and few and I will take every opportunity that I can.

I treasure these sweet little moments and will be so happy that I have them to look back on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...