This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Friday, November 11, 2011

Whimsical Christmas Wreath

I am an old married lady.

Why Sarah...why on Earth do you say that?

Easy my friends...

I was crafting on a Friday night.

Long gone are the nights of dressing up looking "h-o-t-t hott."

Instead, I tuck in a little boy at 8:00, crank up some Pandora and set off to make the Davis family a whimsical Christmas wreath that I had been eye-balling on Pinterest...Don't act like you haven't seen the one I'm talking about. I must say, I actually like mine better.

The damage...
 Yes, glitter was everywhere.
 Finished product!
Me likey!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the wreath!! and your little guy is SOOO cute! :)

    p.s. you won my shutterfly card giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...