This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Time Change

Normally, an extra hour of sleep would sound marvelous. Right? Right. But, when you have a baby who rocks with his sleeping schedule all I could think about was Wyatt waking up at an earlier hour and it scared me to death. Luckily, he woke up probably about 7 (which was totally expected since he rises right about 8)and then I changed him and tucked him right into bed with me and we didn't wake up until 8:30 when, to me, seemed like a more appropriate time to be awake eating. I'm glad he is such an adaptable little baby and I honestly shouldn't be afraid of a baby waking up at the VERY reasonable time of 7 am. It could be way, way worse...think a non-sleeping baby worse.

Here's to the new week...Hope it's a great one! My birthday is in less than 2 weeks. That's room for excitement. And also, here is a picture of Wyatt from yesterday's little family shoot for Christmas cards. I'll post some more later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...