This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Every morning I get to wake up to this:
A cute, chubby, healthy, beautiful little boy named Wyatt Hudson.

Before having Wyatt, I had a wonderful life...full of love, happiness, and lots and lots of laughs.

After Wyatt, those things multiplied.

I love my son in a way that you couldn't image. Well, I actually always describe it as "wanting to eat him." That's strange though and I think for non-parents is seemingly sick. But, I think for people that do have babies you may possibly get it. (That, or I really am that weird.) I just cannot get enough of him and his cuteness has me wanting to gobble him up. He is absolutely hilarious and get this...doesn't even try to be. I know that he loves me unconditionally and for that I am grateful.

I'm not sure how I got so lucky. I was graciously given a precious little boy and that is one thing I will never take for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...