This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July

The 4th of July was last week, but because I am a complete lazy bum every evening I haven't gotten around to posting a few pictures from it. We started out by going to a parade in Belleville with Wyatt's Poppa. First though, we stopped at Mimi and Pawpaw's to drop some stuff off since we'd be eating lunch there.
In our reds, whites, and blues. I am so in love with Wyatt's shorts- they are America flags and cute cute!

We went to the parade that lasted maybe 15 minutes and then went to the little festival type thing they had afterwards. It go hot pretty quick so we didn't stay very long. Next year though I may be a little more tolerant now. I think I'm just cranky and the heat and I don't mix well right now.

We then headed to Mimi and Pawpaw's to eat lunch. After lunch we got to take a family nap. It was much needed, especially for this little lady. Once Wyatt woke up we hit the pool.

He just loves swimming at Mimi's house! I am hoping that he likes the beach next month!
We had a nice, relaxing 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...