This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Working hard or hardly working?

Today, Ryan returned from an overnight stay in Memphis. We missed him, but since he was "working" we couldn't rightly complain.

His "work" consisted of this:

He got to Memphis Motor Speedway to drive cars around the track this morning. I'm sure he was just hating life having to be away from family, driving fast cars, and getting to hang with 3 others from work. Wouldn't you? He had a blast and came back safe and sound.

Wyatt and I spent the night with Mimi and Pawpaw. I took him to school this morning and then napped all day. I'd say it was a good day for me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...