This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bumpdate #2- 12 weeks

12 weeks!
Hmmm- all I take away from this is my chest is huge and my tummy is chubby. Real cute.

How far along? 12 weeks

Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? None yet. Am wearing the bella band on occasion and most jeans/shorts are jimmied with the ponytail holder.
Sleep: Sleeping great...going to bed early and taking plenty of naps.
Best moment this week: Starting to get energy back and the sickness easing up!

Movement: None
Gender:Will know in 2 months. My guess is boy this week.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button in or out? In!

Cravings: Food in general is my friend.
What I miss: Nothing really.
Weekly Wisdom: Find you a husband who lets you get away with doing nothing.

Milestones: Starting to feel a little better. There is hope I won't be sick the entire pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...