This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Marley turns 4!

Every weekend Marley still continues to go to my parent's house to spend time with them. I don't know who loves it more...us, my parents, or Marley.

However, we got Marley Saturday afternoon so that he could spend his birthday with us. I can't believe he is 4 today!! We took a little Sunday drive and this is where Marley ended up.
He is a nuissance, I won't deny that, but Wyatt loves him and he was our first "baby." He got lots of outside play time which is adores and is now perfectly clean snoozing in his bed!

Happy birthday, Marley Phoenix!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday marley from your birthday twin, Sydney!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...