This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

Well, today was a big day in our household!


It was most likely a fluke, but my BIG boy went pee pee in the potty for the first time!!

My MIL was sweet enough to "save" it for us, too. Too funny!
And yes, there is some dirt in there. He likes to put things in his potty. Namely, the door stop.

She said he had woke up from his nap with a dry diaper so she took him to his potty and he sat down on it and actually went! He was so excited! I feel so proud of him. Like I said, it was probably a fluke. But, we will continue to talk about going to potty, sitting on the potty, and encouraging him along his way! So exciting!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...