This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Doomsday

Well, we survived the Mayan Apocalypse. I'm happy we did. I mean, my baby daddy was out of town when it was scheduled to happen and fireballs falling from the sky just wouldn't seem right without my love by my side.

Ryan left Thursday for a work hunting trip. Wyatt and I went to stay at my parents because 1. I wasn't cooking supper. 2. I hate staying alone. and 3. I wasn't cooking supper.

We had a good time at Mimi and Pawpaw's.
Wyatt was lucky enough to share a bed with me. I don't know why this seemed like a good idea at the time because it is evident that Wyatt is not a very good bed sharer. I can't blame him though. I get confused as to which way to lay in a bed sometime too. Let's just say I got lots of head butts and jabs throughout the night. I even felt the need to tell Ryan...

 It surely felt like the end of the world being 33 weeks pregnant and being woke up every couple of hours and hearing Scout sing in ear nonstop. Wyatt is lucky I love him so much. We hung out there until noon, came home, napped, and then got around to go help my brother finish up shopping. What is it with men and waiting until the very last second to shop?? Oh wait. That's right. I haven't finished yet either... Moving on...

Last night I had dinner with my girls! Two hours of uninterrupted girl talk was just what I needed! I headed back to mom's afterward and was welcomed with some yummy Rice Krispy Treats. I'm telling you I have such an awesome mom. Wyatt did much better the second night sharing a bed with me. By better, I mean Scout kept quite and Wyatt actually kept his head near the top of the bed and his feet toward the bottom. We woke up and I made everyone pecan pancakes before heading back to bed for a couple hours. We came home about noon again and waited for Daddy's arrival. He didn't make it home until 5 and we were pretty excited to see him! He had such a good time hunting with guys from work and they ended up killing a lot of ducks.
 
I'm happy he had a good time, but I'm more happy that he is home with us!
 
Another picture we sent daddy while he was gone.
Wyatt saying cheese!
 
Ryan's passed out next to me while I'm watching The Wizard of Oz. It's a little after 9, but I feel the bed calling our name. A solid night's sleep is sounding pretty spectacular.
 
Santa Claus is coming soon. Can you believe that?! Yah, me either...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...