This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Accident Report

And so it happened. Wyatt came home with some battle wounds today.
One of his classmates scratched his face up pretty good. By scratched, I mean straight up clawed his face.
No worries though. He didn't seem affected by it and by this evening you could hardly tell. Nothing a little Bactine and Neosporin can't fix!
 
It was bound to happen eventually. I surprisingly wasn't mad like I just knew I would be the first time something like this happened. It is what it is. I did learn that my sweet little boy likes to pull little girls' hair. His cheeks were fair game, right?
 
Oh, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...