This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Parade

Tonight we took Wyatt to the parade. He was a lot more engrossed in it this year. He would squeal at times and was just overall very happy. It didn't hurt that Mimi and Pawpaw were there and that he got to enjoy a sucker like a big boy! This is our last parade as parents of one baby!
Erin has to always be looking cute. And she calls herself a friend. Ha!
Ridge and Wyatt together are so funny. Who knew a back glass window would be so fun. Wyatt got so tickled at Ridge.
Mimi and Pawpaw!
 
I'm a little sad there isn't a picture of the 3 of us, but I do have proof Ryan was there. See first picture, even if it is just his ear.
 
Wyatt enjoying his sucker.
Momma looking like a beached whale.
 
I think I'll just go with what Erin says that I'm boobs and belly. Yes, that sounds much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...