This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Visiting Santa

Today Wyatt went to visit Santa and let him know all about what he was expecting to receive from him this year. I mean, he has been a good boy all year, so why wouldn't all the things he want not be under the tree?
 
I pretty much knew this was the year that Wyatt would have the classic crying picture. He was a clinger and I told Ryan just to throw him up there and walk away. If we didn't, there wasn't going to be a picture...
 
Presenting Wyatt and Santa:
 
 
Needless to say Wyatt didn't have time to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas. Luckily, he has mommy and daddy to pass on the message.
 
Just for giggles, check out last years picture:
Where has my baby gone?!
 

1 comment:

  1. Screaming kids on Santa's lap are my favorite, I hold a special place in my heart for them.

    Look how little he was last year :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...