This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

21 weeks



How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: 9

Maternity clothes? Nope!

Sleep: I thoroughly enjoy my sleep.

Best moment this week: Feeling Wyatt so often.

Movement: I've got a mover and a shaker.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: No. No. and No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings: Zip.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

Weekly Wisdom: Also known as what I learned...just because you go a day without feeling the baby is no reason to panic...he's just tired and sleeping. At least that is what my husband told me. Sure enough, after almost 2 days of no movement he was rockin' and rollin' again.

Milestones: Buying lots of baby clothes in Branson!
Ryan and I went to Branson this weekend. Our mission? Finish up our Christmas shopping. Mission complete? Almost. We just have three more presents to purchase so I'd say we are doing pretty good. We did, however, buy lots and lots of cute clothes for our little boy. I'm pretty excited about them. I just picture playing dress up with him and planning "family outfits" for the 3 of us. Completely corny I know, but someone has to do it and Ryan and I do pretty well being all matchy-matchy. Add little Wyatt to the mix and you'll be super jealous. Ha!
I've been told that when you have a baby it no longer is all about you. Not all about Sarah? What?? I've been told on numerous occasions that I'm self-centered and want every and all the attention to be focused on me. Is this true? Yes and no. Yes, around my family and with my husband because I can get away with it and they adore me...and yes, the feeling is mutual. I adore them as much as they adore me. No, when I am around friends and other people. I'm okay with sharing the attention. I mean, seriously, with my best friends we do a dang good job of sharing the spotlight. Anyway, this weekend is the first shopping adventure that momma didn't get a single thing. Nada. Whattt??? Even daddy got stuff!! What is amusing is that I wasn't the least bit phased about it. Every store we went into I would nonchalantly look at stuff for me but my main focus was looking at and buying stuff for Wyatt. I absolutely adore it. I will love being a mommy I have no doubt in my mind. I will love putting another person ahead of my needs. Ryan and Wyatt are my boys. I love saying that and will always take the opportunity to let it roll out of my mouth. It just feels natural.
This is what Daddy picked out for Wyatt...

It's going to be so true. My husband is a charmer (well, used to be...he lost that about 2 years ago!). My son is going to be that boy. The one that steals everyone's little hearts. We love joking about all the "stuff" Wyatt is going to get into, be like, act like, etc. We are so ready to meet this little boy! The one that is currently letting me know he appreciated me talking about him all the time by kicking me constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...