This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st?

It blows my mind that today is the first day of December! Where in the world has this year gone? I know that life starts to speed past you as you get older, but seriously? Slow. Down.

My house has been beautifully decorated for Christmas since the day after Thanksgiving and we got our (real) tree picked out and decorated that Sunday. Everything looks so pretty and I am so ready to post pictures, but I am waiting for my new camera to arrive...I went all out and got a fancy schmancy Nikon Digital SLR camera that had a pretty price tag on it. Crap. My justification for it though? Simple- I'm a camera whore. Bonafide in fact. I have always loved pictures. I have hundreds of pictures from middle school on of my friends and family and tons and tons of pictures of Ryan and I from when we met to present day. I love to document everything. I think that is why I love blogging as much as I do. Ryan has even admitted to me that he loves how many pictures (actual prints chronologically placed in our photo albums) we have. It's fun to look back and see all the fun stuff we have experienced together. I knew it would be appreciated someday. I can't wait to look back with our kids in 50 years and see all of life's blessings we have been able to experience. It will be wonderful. With little Wyatt on the way I wanted an awesome camera...ask and you shall receive. (Sometimes, haha!) In this case, I did receive. Kind of...considering I haven't actually got it in the mail yet. But! When it does, be ready for tons and tons of pictures of everything!

Tonight, we watched Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Love, love, love this movie!!! I love that I watched it with Ryan too for the first time tonight. While we watched it I addressed all our Christmas cards! We bought them last year and I've looked forward to addressing them this year and signing, "Love, Ryan and Sarah Davis" (in some cases -animal lovers and family- Love, Ryan, Sarah, Marley, and Baby Wyatt") Okay, okay...in some I even added Laney and Bobby. Ha! See I am a ridiculous animal lover and really do consider them family! I love married life. I absolutely adore all the little things you get to do together and that you are considered one.

I know Christmas will be totally different next year. We will have Wyatt around while we decorate the tree, knowing it is no longer for us anymore but for him. I will be wrapping a ton of presents solely for that little boy. We will have picture Christmas cards (yay!) signed the Davis'- Ryan, Sarah, (sans-baby) Wyatt, and our fur-babies. It will be one of the best things ever.

I'm still amazed that Christmas is just 24 days away. We will be finishing up our Christmas shopping in Branson. I cannot wait for it and actually getting to eat good this trip since our last one was a total bust thanks to the first trimester. I feel as though I could vomit thinking about the feeling I had back then.

I am ready for our first married Christmas. I look forward to many, many, more with my Bunney.


:side note: Favorite quote of tonight's movie: "No kid wants to play with a Charlie-in-the-Box."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...