This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

22...23 Weeks

It's true... I am skipping week 22. Why? I have been counting the weeks of my pregnancy by my original due date of April 16. However, my due date is April 9th so I feel it's best to be accurate with my progress (and who doesn't like a closer due date?). So here is my week 23 post!



How far along? 23 weeks

Total weight gain: 10 on my scale...Friday we will find out on the Dr's...

Maternity clothes? Nope!

Sleep: I sleep pretty soundly.

Best moment this week: Seeing my stomach pop out when Wyatt moved.

Movement: He's quite the active little boy and I love it.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: No. No. and No.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings: Nada.

What I miss: Sleeping on my belly.

Weekly Wisdom: Knowing that on those "yucky" days it's all worth it in the end.


Milestones: The lady at Red Lobster is the first stranger to congratulate me on being pregnant. This only means one thing: I'm no longer in the "Is she or isn't she pregnant?" category!




Toda I bought Wyatt his first book!


Ryan and I read it to him tonight once we got back from eating an early Christmas dinner in Little Rock with his aunt and cousins. We had a great time getting to visit with them! I plan to get some of my books from my parent's and begin reading to Wyatt daily. I only hope he will be a little reader like his mommmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...