This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

870 calorie mistake

Sometimes I make stupid decisions. Don't we all though? I am pretty sure it is human nature and if you weren't making stupid decisions on a regular basis you wouldn't be...well, human.

Sadly, my stupid decision came in the form of an 870 calorie mistake.

Okay, to be fair (and honest) it was more of a 320 calorie choice that I don't regret. What I do regret is the 550 calorie choice that I made along with the 320.  

I went to Chick-Fil-A and tried out the new chocolate chunk cookie. Oh.My.Word. It was delicious. I also got a small chocolate shake without the cherry or whipped cream so that should count for something. I inhaled the cookie in probably 2 minutes flat. It was warm, gooey, and the best cookie I have ate in a long time. The only thing that could have made it better was if I had some milk to go with it...but I didn't. Instead I got a shake to wash it down. (Who does that?) I didn't have high expectations for the cookie obviously and I knew that I could always fall back on a shake hence the reason I got both.

Once I finished the cookie I immediately regretted buying the shake and only drank maybe an eighth of it. It is currently chillin' in the freezer and probably won't get eaten today because I had a single cookie that was three hundred and twenty calories. 


Ughh...excuse me while I go run 43 miles to feel better about myself.

I'm not a calorie counter at all and eat what I want. But, something possessed me to pull up chick-fil-a.com and see what the damage was. Mistake #2 for the day.

Note to self: You will be hanging out in a bathing suit for 2.5 days straight in just 4 weeks. Maybe I should not be such a hungry hippo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...