This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

On this Tuesday

We got a text this morning from my MIL saying that she was sick and couldn't watch the baby so I actually got a special treat by getting to stay with Wyatt today.

We went to town and got the ding in my vehicle fixed, but on the way we were living on the edge.
For real, on the edge. Thankfully we made it.

I was supposed to just be going to get a quote for how much it was going to be, but he came out and told me they could do it right then and it would take about 45 minutes. I said yes, hoping that I could entertain the little one without any toys.

I didn't have any trouble because I simply had my purse. Everything came out and everything went back in about 10 times. Luckily there was no one else there so no one minded all the contents of my purse.
The second thing that entertained us was Wyatt walking all over that joint. It still blows my mind that 2 days ago he decided to be a walker. He hardly crawls any. It is so, so cute and I could honestly watch him all day.
After we got the Edge fixed, which took less than 20 minutes (thank goodness) we headed home and I'm not even kidding Wyatt and I had such a great day. We laughed, we played, we just had the best time today! It's always so nice when you have good days, but it's a million times more sweet whenever you have a great day. I just love being a mom. I know that everyone says that, but I have never felt so fulfilled and so blessed in my life. So thank you Wyatt for such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...