This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Surprise present

Last week when I got home there was a brown box addressed to Wyatt. I was pretty excited and curious about what it was since I knew it wasn't anything from us. Well, we opened it up and it was a birthday present from Tinley! He loved trying to figure it out.
t
Lakin had the cutest note written in there saying that she knew I loved getting some mail and she hope that I helped him open it! Ha! Isn't that great? Turns out I'm not the only one who loves me some mail!

Before we know it is is going to be Tinley's birthday in just a couple more months. So not possible! Thank you again T!

1 comment:

  1. Always fun to get a present!

    http://jamiesjourneythroughlife.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekend-wrap-up.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...