This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, January 10, 2011

27 weeks


How far along? 27 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: 14 pounds

Maternity clothes? No

Sleep: I'm beginning to require a little bit more sleep.

Best moment this week: Having heartburn...while I totally hated it, it made me feel really pregnant. And, our little boy may have some hair!

Movement: Moves a lot and this week I finally got a massive jab to the rib.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: No and don't want them until April.

Belly Button in or out? In, but getting a bit more shallow. Gag.

Cravings: No cravings...as in we must drop everything and rush to get whatever it may be. My son is pretty low key it seems.

What I miss: A hardcore workout. Walking 3 miles a day is sufficient, but I want to sweat my butt off and feel real accomplishment.

Weekly Wisdom: Embrace all the discomforts of pregnancy...not sleeping on your tummy, heartburn, weight gain, etc. because it will all be over way to quickly.

Milestones: Having my bff start planning my baby shower in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...