This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

30 weeks


How far along? 30 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: 17 pounds

Maternity clothes? I own seven pieces of maternity clothes...this week I wore one top, a dress, and my pants when we went hunting. This is progress.

Sleep:I need lots more sleep as the days go by.
Best moment this week: Actually feeling "pretty" this week.
Movement: Rolling around under the ribcage is pretty painful.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: Nothing this week!

Belly Button in or out? In still.
Cravings: No "cravings" but pancakes always seem appealing to me.

What I miss: Hard core workouts, sleeping on the tummy, bending over completely.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't have a pity-party for yourself when you don't get to go out with friends because going out at 9 is considered "late" for you...Girls' nights will always be there...a baby growing in your belly requiring plenty of rest will not.

Milestones: Hitting 30 weeks! I'm almost to the single digits in the countdown!

1 comment:

  1. I love your "feeling pretty" comment! You look very pretty in your picture this week! And just from reading your blog, I can't believe you are already almost to the single digits!!! Crazy how time flies so fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...