This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Wyatt's first hunting trip

To kick off yet another new year, I accompanied my husband on a duck hunting trip. I did the exact same thing last year except it was a day later. We may be on to something...maybe in a few years it will be the three of us! This adventure, however, was a success. 3 geese and 4 ducks. Crap. I'm a much bigger fan of hunting trips in which no animals are harmed, but I guess whenever you go on a hunting trip you should just expect it. Our friends, Josh and Irene, came with us on this trip...she is also pregnant at 33 weeks. I loved being around someone who is also pregnant. It was so much fun sharing stories, laughing at our guys, and nearly peeing our pants. (Thank you kiddos.) It was Wyatt's first hunting trip...in the womb. There will be many, many more in his future with his daddy and grandpas. We all joked that little Mia and little Wyatt are forever bonded together now...we highly doubt that there are a lot of babies that go on duck hunting trips together while still in the womb! Here are some pictures from the first day of 2011:


Josh and Irene

Poor babies...

Me and Bunney
Josh and Ryan


Me and Irene at 26 and 33 weeks

We also went to Hollow Bend to watch the ducks come in...I loved it! I loved hearing all the quacking and honking. We will definitely do this again!


I love doing this type of stuff with Bunney...it always makes for a good time. See 2011 has already started off wonderfully... and here is my 26 week post! I can't believe I am almost into my 3rd trimester!

How far along? 26 weeks

Total weight gain: 12 pounds


Maternity clothes? No

Sleep: I sleep pretty soundly.

Best moment this week: Having all Wyatt's furniture come and set up!

Movement: He is definitely getting stronger by the day.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: No and don't want them until April.

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings: Still none.

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.

Weekly Wisdom: Don't have any this week...lame-o I know,

Milestones: Getting nursery furniture set up...it's becoming more and more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...