This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

35 weeks


How far along? 35 weeks, 1 day

Total weight gain: 21 lbs

Maternity clothes? Minimal...Saturday morning I went on a massive shopping spree. I'm very lucky to fit into regular clothes that I can wear now and post-baby.

Sleep: Sleep + Sarah = BFF
Best moment this week: Ryan feeling some limb roll across my stomach. It weirded him out...I think he believes there is an alien rather than a 5lb baby inside me.
Movement: Wyatt is a busy bee from 8-10:30 and from about 9-10 at night. Other movement varies, but I can count on these times for movement.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: I had a little cramping last night, but nothing major.

Belly Button in or out? Still in but the top is flat. Yuck.

Cravings: None.

What I miss: Using the bathroom only a handful of times in one day. Now? Now I could probably set a world record of some sort.

Weekly Wisdom: Crying over anything is perfectly okay. You're hormonal and can't "help" it. So...your husband telling you that you have to get your dessert to go (and he is only joking) is grounds for crying, let the tears flow. This may be the only time it will be okay.

Milestones: Getting his room finished, his car seat and stroller courtesy of Mimi, and starting to wash everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...