This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

One month

Our due date is in less than one month.

How is this even possible?

I am actually beginning to have those feelings of being overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by what exactly? All the baby stuff that must be put away. Eeek.

I'm slighty OCD with things. I am organized. I like to have stuff "in their place."

With all the baby stuff, I just kind of sit there in the middle of Wyatt's room with a blank look on my face.

I start with one thing, immediately think of something else that needs to be done and so I move on to it.

This is a vicious cycle.

We have doubles of some things that we will have to return. Having 2 of some items makes my breathing a little heavy.

When Ryan tries to assist me I kinda sorta get frustrated...and it's obvious.

I know he is just trying to be helpful and a normal person would allow them to be. A pregnant person, however, will beg for them to stop putting stuff on the top shelf of the closet because "That's not where I want it to go!"

Bless him.

Last night we did make a little progress thank goodness. Now you can actually see the floor. We have half his stuff washed and put up. This process seems neverending. No one told me this would be the case...

Today we had a doctors appointment. Everything went well, we got our typical here's the baby's heartbeat and see you in two weeks.

I am so thankful that we are able to do this each time we visit the doctor. I will take an uneventful pregnancy any day of the week.

I feel like Wyatt is going to come April 14th. 4-14-11. On a Thursday. Thursdays are good. I used to think he would come April 8th, but I remember the love he had for the ole placenta and the love taps that he constantly gives me reassures me that he doesn't want to make a debut anytime soon.

He can come when he wants to though...early, late, or on time. Doesn't matter to me. I'm just thankful I've carried him this long.

I am definitely going to embrace this last few weeks of being pregnant though. I have no doubt I will miss it. Even the hubs will miss it I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...