This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Showered with love

Today we finished up with our baby shower. We were SO blessed. Here are a few of my favorites from the showers.

This is from our first shower last month that was for friends and family. The decorations were so cute and I had no idea that my friends were so crafty! The most precious cake EVER.
The four absolute best friends I could ever ask for. We've been besties since middle school and I love each and every one of them dearly. I know that they all love Wyatt so much and once he gets to meet all his "Aunties" the feeling will be mutual. I can't wait!

Allison, Susan, me, Haley, and Erin
This onsie is adorable and from my friend Whitney and Wyatt's future buddy Emily Ann! I absolutely adore how tiny it is! Hope my chunky butt of a baby will be able to fit into it! Ha!

We were so overwhelmed once we got everything out of the vehicles. It was a feeling of "where do we begin?" Ryan was like a little kid in a candy store getting to see everything. It was so much fun. I am so thankful for wonderful family and friends that would go above and beyond for not only us, but for our little man as well.

Sunday, we had our church shower. We are so lucky to be apart of such a wonderful church!

The cake was super good, but knowing that I was having another shower two days later I sent the left overs to Ryan's work and luckily it got devoured so no wasted cake! Yay!

The gifts we brought home with us. Our little family is so blessed and I cannot stress that enough.


Here is probably my favorite gift. I love it. I love knowing that Wyatt will always be close to my heart even after he's no longer inside me.
Today, we had a "Come and Go" shower at my work. The cupcakes were so yummy! I loved that people were able to drop by our office, visit, and have a cupcake!

Here are the lovely gifts that I came home with! I love that Marley is stealing the "baby" that he thinks is his...We are definitely going to be battling with him in convincing him which toys are his and which ones are Wyatt's. I just know that they are going to be the best of buds when Wyatt is a little bit older.
We have been blessed so, so richly in preparation for our little guy. Words cannot begin to describe just how thankful we truly are for everyone's generosity. Wyatt is such a lucky little guy to have people so willing to spoil someone they haven't even met yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...