This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

37 weeks- Full term!


How far along? 37 weeks!! We now have a full term baby!!

Total weight gain: 22 lbs

Maternity clothes? Just wearing my maternity jeans on weekends.

Sleep: I am very thankful that I can sleep really well. The only complaint is how heavy my belly feels when I get up for potty breaks.

Best moment this week: Today, we finished up shopping for good.

Movement: He is slowing down on his movement. I know the poor guy is running out of room.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: I started having Braxton Hicks for sure this week. I woke up Tuesday morning with an uncomfortable feeling and some cramping. I am a-ok with this!

Belly Button in or out? We are almost flat. Almost.

Cravings: Yesterday, I had my first craving---sno cones. The terrible, terrible, dreadful part is that they haven't opened yet. Please, please, please open sooooooon. Luckily we drove through Conway and got me Smoothie King which made it a little better.

What I miss: My body pre-baby, being tan, sleeping on my belly, an occasional social drink with my girls, and cuddling time with the husband. I have loved being pregnant. I really have. I'm just so ready to have him here with us though.

Weekly Wisdom: Still no wisdom...

Milestones: Finishing up all the shopping for little Wyatt and finally feeling ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...