This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Monday, March 14, 2011

36 weeks


How far along? 36 weeks, 2 days

Total weight gain: 22 lbs

Maternity clothes? Went shopping in Branson this week and got zero maternity clothes so I am definitely still feeling lucky that I'm in regular clothes. I only wear maternity jeans on weekends. I know, I go all out.

Sleep: I lurve my sleep and am thankful I can sleep well still.

Best moment this week: Finally seeing the floor in Wyatt's room. That and finding him some swimming shorts!! We will definitely be tearing up the pool at Mimi and Pawpaw's this summer!

Movement: Rockin' and rollin' all day it seems.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: No, but I sure wouldn't be opposed to receiving some. Ha!

Belly Button in or out? We are almost flat. Almost.

Cravings: No cravings I just enjoy food in general, but what else is new.

What I miss: Feeling small.

Weekly Wisdom: I have pregnancy brain...I can't be wise.

Milestones: Successfully getting stuff put up in his room and our room is now ready for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...