This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

40 weeks

How far along? 40 weeks, 1 day


Total weight gain: 26 lbs
Maternity clothes? Just the jeans on weekends... I feel very lucky that I got through an entire pregnancy with a 4 dresses, 3 tops, and 2 pair of jeans!

Sleep: These last few days I've discovered 4 pillows are the way to go. Two for my head and one for each side of me. Also, there is no need for covers...even with the AC on.
Best moment this week: Just knowing we are days away!

Movement: It is very minimal and I hate it.

Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson

Labor Signs: Mild contractions which I always call "cramps" and pressure.

Belly Button in or out? In! Yay for it never popping!
Cravings: Pop Ice popsicles

What I miss: Nobody caring how you feel on a daily basis.

Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy will fly by and there is absolutely no way to prepare for actually bringing home  a baby...eeek!


Milestones: Not so much a milestone, but we get to meet our little guy in less than 48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...