This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

One Last Saturday

The hubs and I woke up this morning and hung out in bed just a little bit longer. We know that these are our last few days for awhile that we will be able to do this so of course we took full advantage of it.

We also knew that we had a long day ahead of us. We were going to paint the posts on our porch so we would no longer feel ghetto and also do some yard work. Big day, right? Also on our minds was that today is our due date... April 9th. It has come and (almost) went...and no baby. It's actually okay with us for 1. we seriously needed to get the posts painted and 2. we are still hoping that Wyatt will come on his own. Oh, not to mention we are enjoying our last few days as a couple with fur-babies.

I was quite the trooper today. I'm pretty sure Ryan was amazed at the work I accomplished. Here is what we got finished today:

3 posts to paint. Check.
My pretty flowers!
A very simple flower bed...yes, we were being very realistic in just how much time we were going to be willing to invest in the beds once Wyatt's here.
 And here is the best part about being outside for 7 hours. Momma got a tan! Whereas I am pretty upset that Ryan and I haven't got to be on the creek any so far and there have been great days for it, we know that our reason for not surpasses those hours logged in a canoe. One of my favorite things about summer is my watch tan. I don't know why...it always has been. Today it decided to make a wonderful debut!

 Laney is ready to be a big sister too! Ha, so I say. I'm sure that she could care less, but she is a pretty little girl (probably the only girl I will ever have) so I had to take her picture!
We are about to enjoy our last Saturday night...we're off to grab some dinner and curl up together. Should be loads of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...