This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Baby Mix

If I had things my way, I would have a delivery that most people are envious of...an easy, easy labor and delivery that is from a fairytale. Yet, I know that I will most likely have a terrible L&D to share in less than a week. I am a little scared, but I know that the outcome will be totally worth it! Also, if I had things my way, I would have a "blast from the past" type of day where the soundtrack for my labor/delivery would go something like this

1. Get Silly by Vic
2. Laffy Taffy by D4L
3. Get Low by Lil' Jon
4. Cyclone by Baby Bash
5. Still Fly by Big Tymers
6. Soul Survivor by Young Jeezy
7. Snap yo Fingers by Lil' Jon
8. Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas
9. Old Blue Chair by Kenny Chesney
10. Don't Stop Believin' by Journey

Yes, old rap songs that make me want to do nothing else besides get up and dnace...or drop it like it's hot. (Can you tell I miss dancing like a crazy person?) However, as I am nearing the end, I need a little calming music, hence Old Blue Chair. And! When my precious baby boy enters the world after I hear that wonderful cry I'd love nothing more than to hear a bunch of "I love yous" and "Good jobs" from the hubs and to hear my favorite song of all time Don't Stop Believin' blaring in the background. Wouldn't that make for such a perfect day?! Booty-shakin' songs for motivation and the end result being a healthy baby boy! (Who please, please, please is not a 10 lb chunk!)

Maybe if I'm lucky...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...