This is our life...it's crazy, it's hectic, but most of all it's fun!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

39 weeks


How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain: 26 lbs


Maternity clothes? Just the jeans on weekends.


Sleep: Still sleeping good, but I feel so heavy when I get up for potty breaks.


Best moment this week: Learning I am already dilated to a 3!


Movement: Still doing the 10 movements in 4 hours...it makes me a little nervous the lack of movement that is going on.


Gender: Boy! Wyatt Hudson


Labor Signs: Mild contractions which I always call "cramps" and parting with the plug.


Belly Button in or out? In.


Cravings: Pop Ice popsicles


What I miss: Nobody caring how you feel on a daily basis.


Weekly Wisdom: People are always going to ask "how are you feeling?" Just smile and answer...don't look or act annoyed.


Milestones: Dilating on my own and knowing that we will have a little boy here with us in no more than 10 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...